Extended EVA Foam Handle
Chinook’s Venture 3 (Single Pole) is a 3-section anti-shock Hiking Pole. The extended EVA foam handle on the Venture 3 provides a superior grip whether you are hiking, helping yourself off the ground once you have your heavy backpack on, or poking around.
Chinook’s Adjustable Hiking Poles will make you believe that 2 legs are good, 3 legs are better and 4 legs are the best on the trails. The outstanding craftsmanship of these strong and lightweight poles will make any hike easier for both novice and experienced hikers.
The Venture 3 is made from strong and lightweight anodized aluminum. The three-sections of the pole are adjustable allowing them to be collapsed into a compact package for easy storage or extended so they are sized right for your hiking needs.
The comfortable hand grip features a web wrist strap to help stabilize your poles while hiking, or dangle from your wrist when you need to use your hands.
The Venture 3 hiking pole comes complete with a carbide tip for use on rocky or icy surfaces and a hiking baskets and a snow baskets.
The inside of the poles features Chinook Anti-shock Spring System which can help reduce stress and strain on lower back and knees during long and short treks.
- Sections: 3
- Material: Anodized Aluminum
- Handle: Extended EVA foam
Hiking Pole Features
- Extended EVA foam handle
- Strong and lightweight anodized aluminum pole
- Three-section adjustable pole
- Comfortable hand grip with web strap
- Carbide tip for use on rocky or icy surfaces
- One set of hiking baskets and one set of snow baskets
- Chinook Antishock Spring system that can help reduce stress and strain on lower back and knees during long and short treks