New for this winter, the Fischer Ranger One is part of the new wave of lightweight but powerful freeride ski boots. Light enough to power up the slopes in a touring binding but powerful enough to thrash down the steepest slopes in full control. The floating entry tongue makes it dead easy to get on and the fully customisable shell means it can be adapted to fit the most awkward foot shapes. The superb integrated ski-hike mechanism offers a massive 55å¡ range of movement and the grip walk soles makes traversing awkward terrain much easier.
Features and Specs.
- Easy entry shell
- Flex index: 90
- Women specific cuff
- Integrated and intuitive ski/walk lever
- Moldable, customisable shell
- Active fit zones, 3D pre-shaped liner with Primaloft
- Grip walk sole
- Ranger one soft touch 35mm velcro strap
- Last width 101 mm + 3mm
- Size range: 25.0 to 30.5 mondo