Hestra Army Leather Patrol Gauntlet Mitt
The Women's Patrol Gauntlet Mitt is designed for downhill skiers looking for a reliable companion for long days on the mountain. A mitten version, it traps more air than a glove, making it ideal if you are prone to cold fingers. Sewn in a hardwearing, weather-resistant outer material – Hestra's classic Army Leather and softshell fabric – and featuring well-thought-out functions. The removable liner contains warm synthetic insulation and can be detached to wash or dry. The liner can also be replaced with another, thinner liner if you are out ski touring, for example, and get too hot on the upward route. The cut is slightly slimmer to fit a woman's narrower hand, and the fingers are curved for better grip. A wrist strap helps you keep control of the gloves and a carabiner lets you fasten them to your jacket, for example, when you're taking a break. Also available as 5-fingers model and a men's fit.
- Long, durable ski glove.
- Backhand made of windproof and breathable polyester softshell fabric.
- Impregnated goat leather on the palm and fingers.
- Removable fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (G-loft).
- Curved fit that provides comfort and solid grip.
- High cuff with drawstring adjustment.
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wrist strap/handcuffs included.
- Carabiner and eyelet provide good attachment possibilities.
- Can be combined with other liners."