Smith Nexus MIPS Helmet 2024
A head above the rest.
The perfect partner for jam-packed resort days and big backcountry lines. The Nexus features a lightweight, low-profile design, complete KOROYD® coverage, Mips®, BOA® 360 Fit System, and hybrid shell construction for enhanced protection.
Lightweight, Low-Profile Design
Hybrid shell construction makes the Nexus lighter, sleeker, and better looking than any other helmet on the market, without sacrificing any next-level safety features. An impact resistant exoskeleton provides increased protection in side impact zones.
Advanced KOROYD® and Mips® protection
The Nexus features complete KOROYD® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing, ventilated impact protection, and a Mips® Brain Protection System to reduce rotational force to the head.
- Hybrid shell construction blends a durable exterior with a lightweight in-molded shell for durability where you need it most while keeping the helmet light
- Complete KOROYD® coverage for lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- Mips® Brain Protection System reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head
- Exoskeleton enhances impact protection in side impact zones
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
Fit / Integration
- AirEvac ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles for fog-free lenses
- Removable ear pads for form-fitting comfort
- BOA® 360 Fit System offers the most adjustable fit with the turn of a dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustability
- Fidlock® strap buckle offers easy one-hand operation
- Ionic+® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Dual regulator climate control offers easy, one-handed front and rear vent adjustment
- Aleck® audio system compatible
- Weight (Size M): 19oz / 550g
Winter Helmet crash replacement policy:
Within two years after the original date of purchase, Smith Optics will replace helmets damaged in a crash at a discount of 30% off the MSRP. Helmet replacements are limited to 1 unit per year. This policy is only applicable to original owners of the product and requires a proof of purchase receipt.