Oakley Mod 1 Pro 2024
- SKULL MATRIX: MIPS® and BOA® technologies merge into a unique single system. Skull Matrix is designed to provide a more adaptive fit to help enhance comfort for an improved riding experience.
- FIXED VENTILATION: Fixed vents in front of helmet allow for goggle ventilation while the fixed vents on top of the helmet help keep the riders cool.
- FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
- REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
- ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications.
- Helmet Travel Bag Included.
HELMET CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
Within a period of 3 years after the original date of purchase, Oakley will replace crash-damaged helmets at a discount of 50% off manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the same or comparable helmet provided as a replacement. Helmet replacements are limited to 1 unit per original purchase. This policy is only applicable to original owners of the product. The consumer must provide the helmet, proof of purchase, and details of the incident that caused the damage. The 3-year period will be measured from the date of customer mailing. To make a claim, do not return your Oakley product to the store. Stores are not authorized to provide this service under this warranty. Please contact Oakley Customer Care. Oakley reserves the right to reject any claims under the replacement service. If for any reason the request is refused, we will provide you with an explanation for that decision and will return your original helmet to you for the cost of the courier service, should you wish for it to be returned. This helmet crash replacement policy is in addition to any other consumer rights under applicable law and Oakley’s warranty policies.