Oakley Mod 3 2024
• BOA® 360 FIT SYSTEM: A fully adjustable design is engineered to help deliver an exact fit.
• FIDLOCK® BUCKLE: Seamless magnetic functionality lets you fasten your helmet with gloves on.
• X-STATIC® REMOVABLE LINER/EARPADS: Allows for easy cleaning as it is machine washable, adaptable for various weather conditions, and provides freedom to wear the goggle strap underneath the helmet.
• MODULAR BRIM SYSTEM: Evolving the Modular Brim feature, the MOD3 has two interchangeable brim designs. Brim or no brim, you decide.
• BRIM/GOGGLE VENTILATION: Allows hot air to flow unobstructed from the goggle through the brim ventilation for better anti-fog performance.
• Helmet Travel Bag and Oakley Decal Included
• Small (51-55cm) / Medium (55-59cm) / Large (59-63cm)
• ASTM F2040 and CE EN1077 certifications
HELMET CRASH REPLACEMENT POLICY
Within a period of 3 years after the original date of purchase, Oakley will replace crash-damaged helmets at a discount of 50% off manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of the same or comparable helmet provided as a replacement. Helmet replacements are limited to 1 unit per original purchase. This policy is only applicable to original owners of the product. The consumer must provide the helmet, proof of purchase, and details of the incident that caused the damage. The 3-year period will be measured from the date of customer mailing. To make a claim, do not return your Oakley product to the store. Stores are not authorized to provide this service under this warranty. Please contact Oakley Customer Care. Oakley reserves the right to reject any claims under the replacement service. If for any reason the request is refused, we will provide you with an explanation for that decision and will return your original helmet to you for the cost of the courier service, should you wish for it to be returned. This helmet crash replacement policy is in addition to any other consumer rights under applicable law and Oakley’s warranty policies.